Tuesday, September 16, 2014

BTS with Chobotical!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with a new post 2dai. :3

So, most of us are already dragging our books from class to class at this point, so I'm proud to announce that the first Chobotical party is upon us!
schoolpartychobotical

Like it is shown here, the party will be held in, I would guess, three different locations.
It'll most likely start on Academy Street, and then they'll move the party on over for your first lesson.
(in the academy)
Afterwards, you'll get an exclusive look at the new library as a little treat. ^^
This is a just a guess from my past experiences. But I can tell you that the library sneak peak is a definite. :D
You must be in Asteroid (server), and the party will start at 9 PM Cho-Time on the 20th of September, converted to EST is about 1 AM to my knowledge.

Well, I hope that you guys have a great day!
Stay in school. ^o^

~Dizzy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment