Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Chobotical!

Dizzeh in teh houseeee~!

So yes, I am back from the dead, and living life like a normal geek.
So you must've wondered where I've been, right?
No Chobots Universe posts? :o
Well, Chobots universe so happens to be a chobots game that isn't really an official one, so they could take your information. Very unsafe :c
But luckily, Chobotical is an official chobots game that both .net and .com recommends, which will keep your information safe xD
They are currently in open beta at the moment, so now is a good time to swipe those names :3
You can also get an exclusive background, and free membership for a few days!!
Don't forget the .net forums, because chobotical has one as well ^^

Also, there is a brand new currency:


Rubiesssss~ :D

Yep. Finally something that doesn't take forever to get when you start chobots...
*cough* bugs *cough*

Don't forget, if you are 13 and up and you want to apply to be a moderator, designer, or developer, apply as soon as possible! Spots don't last forever ^^

Sadly, I'm slightly underage, turning 13 next March ;)
But stay tuned for more Chobots videos real soon; I've mastered all effects in Camtasia, so be excited :D

I must go, my people need me. ^o^
DIZZY AWAIIIIIIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment