Friday, August 15, 2014

Chobotical's First Contest!

Hello guys! Welcome back to my blog ^^

I've got some big news today :o
Most of you already know what I be speakin' of, but I'll tell you anyways! xD
Chobotical has finally announced the first contest! 

The contest is to write a Fiction Newspaper Article all about how Chobots transitioned into Chobotical!
They encourage you to add creativity and pizazz  to your article, so go nuts! :P

If you would like to enter, feel free to use this template.
Simply copy this template into your editing program, write your IGN (in game name), and write your newspaper article!

Once finished, simply double click the template, and it will bring you to the comments section of the contest.

All winners will receive exclusive prizes in their player's inbox, and maybe even a few bugs as well. ;)

I wish you all the very best of luck, and don't worry about winning this specific contest. More are sure to come in the future, so save up those skills!

Until next post,

~Dizzy <3

NOTE: DO NOT SUMBIT YOUR CONTEST ENTRIES IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. I DID NOT START THIS CONTEST, NOR WILL I DECIDE THE WINNERS. THANK YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment